Friday, January 9, 2015

Christmas Eve


This year we spent Christmas Eve with my family (we switch off every year). We had a nice lazy morning, made cookies for Santa and a few of our relatives came over to visit us since we would not be going to my Aunts on Christmas Day. In the afternoon, we opened gifts with my parents and my brother and sister in law. 

G playing with a the old toys next to the tree before we started opening gifts...


Making cookies for Santa with some serious bedhead...That's one thick cookie! 




G got lots if fun dress up stuff, a shopping cart, clothes and Minnie toys.  Jeff and I were spoiled too with lots of great stuff from my parents. Personal favs would be my big chalkboard, overnight bag, and our Yetti mugs. Jeff got lots of stuff for his upcoming hunting trip!




After that we headed to my grandma Robinson's house for dinner and gifts with that side of the family. G was feeling the Christmas excitement and was a bit insane, but she had a great time. 




I finally got her to settle down by laying under the tree and looking up at it. I remember doing this as a kid and it is so magical :) My grandma's tree actually spins so it's even cooler :) 






After that we headed to Jeff's moms to leave out our cookies for Santa, read the Night before Christmas and get to bed so Santa could come! 



Santa got right to work setting up her train set, stuffing stockings and Chowing down on cookies and milk. 



Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!


No comments: