Friday, November 21, 2014

Part 2

On Friday morning my cousin and I cooked breakfast (really, she cooked and I watched/entertained Giuliana) while my Uncle and my cousin's husband went to pick up Jeff from the airport. Poor Jeff's red eye flight was delayed and he didn't leave LA until 2:30 a.m. Thursday night, ran through the Chicago airport to catch his re-booked connection, to find it was also a bit delayed. He finally made it around 9:30 a.m. and was exhausted. We had all planned to go to the Children's Museum, but I was a sweet wife and told him to stay back and sleep. After a ginormous tantrum (me carrying a limp, kicking, screaming toddler through downtown Madison in 20 degree weather...not fun) over wearing her coat, Giuliana finally got in a good mood and had so much fun at the museum. We could have stayed all day. Picture overload ahead, but there was so much fun stuff for kids to do...



















On the way home we stopped at a bakery to pick up some pies and Kelly bought G a cookie. We pulled in the garage after the short 5 minute drive home and I looked back and G was asleep, still gripping her cookie in her hand. It was too funny. After the museum, G took an amazing long nap and woke up with a house full of people for the night before the wedding dinner. They had bbq catered and it was delicious! 





She loved sitting by the fire and playing with her new purse and baby doll accessories.








No comments: