Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Giuliana's Nursery Preview

We have pretty much finished Giuliana's room! I love how it has come together.


The mobile is from Etsy and was a gift from the girls who hosted by baby shower. I love it!
 
 
 

Shadow loves laying on the rug in the baby's room. He is pretty excited to meet her. :)

It is also his 5th birthday today!

Bow holder I made, thanks to ideas from Pinterest and Etsy.
 

The banner was made by my future sister in law, Silvia. I LOVE it! I can't decide if it should go on the wall or stay on the crib. I didn't know if it would look to cluttered on the wall with the mobile hanging there.
 
 
 
 
 

The horsey is special because Jeff brought it back from a work trip in one of my favorite cities, Lexington, Kentucky. He went to the Keenland racetrack just to get Giuliana and myself a little gift. If you know Jeff at all, you know he does not shop and he especially does not go out of his way to shop. So it was very special!

Frame painted by me!

I also painted the box of diaper changing supplies.

Poms were made by my sister in law Gina, and I made the grey one when I decided to hang them in the cornder and needed 3. So cute!
 
 
Posted by Picasa

Sources:
Rocker - Best Chair Company swivel rocker from Buy Buy Baby in Pumice
Paper Flowers Mobile - Etsy
Crib - Bratt Decor Casablanca Crib in Pewter
Damask Burp Rag- Etsy
You are My Sunshine Print - Etsy
Over the Rainbow Print - Etsy
Bedding - Carousel Designs
Blackout Drapes - Carousel Designs
Rug- Pottery Barn Kids (not available anymore, but they always have cute rugs!)
lamp- Bombay Kids (several years old though)

No comments: