Monday, October 8, 2012

31 Weeks!

 
Wow I am feeling like a blue whale. AH.
Jeff was gone this week for 5 nights and it was a little rough. I have been getting a little more tired lately, but I think that is to be expected. We had a very lazy weekend of watching football and movies! I am glad we started on the nursery awhile back, so I don't feel like "we should be doing something" and can just have some nice relaxing weekends. Because, yes, I know, there will be no more of laying around all day doing nothing when the baby comes. :)

Symptoms: It has been unusually hot, so a few days I couldn't get my rings off very easily. But once the weather cooled down, they were fine again, so I think that had a lot to do with it. Still the super fun heartburn and indigestion. It doesn't matter what I eat. Cereal and Milk...heartburn. Water...heartburn. Fun times.

Movement: Lots and lots! She loves to press her booty up to my belly button area. :)

Weight Gain: No weighing this week, will next week at the doctor!

No comments: