Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Party!

We had G's party at Twinkle Twinkle cafe and it was perfect. Last year I went all out on the pinterest DIY and this year it was opposite. I just let them do all the work. I brought balloons, some party favors and made a cake and that was it. I just wanted it to be at a place where Giuliana would have fun and right now she is into running around, playing, sliding and being active. So that's what we did. They had ball pits, slides, and huge play structures and the kids had a blast. We also had a little song time and the kids had musical instruments to shake. Giuliana started spinning in circles (which I didn't get a picture of) and had the best time dancing and singing. I feel like I didn't get that many pictures of her party, but the kids were always on the go so it was hard. 











No comments: