Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Last Minute Disneyland

G's daycare was closed for Columbus Day and so I had taken off work to stay home with her. I woke up feeling extra adventurous and loaded up the car and we went to Disneyland - just the two of us. I have a season pass and she is free, so why not. I was still in bed at 7:15 and we were standing in line to get in the park when they opened at 9:00 a.m. Now that is impressive for being last minute. We are going back next week with friends, so I didn't really care what, if anything, we accomplished as far as rides go. We ended up having amazing pumpkin beignets, rode "it's a small world", the Rodger Rabbit car ride, and met Pluto, Mickey and Goofy. She was excited to see them, it was so adorable. She was shy with Mickey and Goofy, but gave Pluto a high five and touched his nose ("its like Shadow!")


On It's a Small World. After a while she kept saying "all done". I was like yeah me too, G, me too. The song does get annoying after a few minutes. 



On the way out of the park we stopped for a treat at the Jolly Bakery. She was so tired at this point and was in her "crazy tired" mood. I kept saying come on, lets go get your stroller and she would run away and laugh and then climb up and look over the rails and say "I see you Mommy!"


Her favorite food is probably bananas. Which is ironic because it is one food that I cannot stand. Gross. She saw one at the bakery and insisted on that, despite all the cupcakes and cookies. I guess that's a good thing?

We were home by 2:00 where she proceeded to crash (why she doesn't sleep in the car is a mystery to me). She was worn out! 




No comments: