Monday, August 4, 2014

Grandmas 90th Surprise

Two weeks ago we took a somewhat last minute trip to Oklahoma. Giuliana's daycare was closed for "summer break" for a week, it was my Grandma's 90th, and Jeff's sister and her boyfriend were visiting from England, and his twin sister also was having a family get together -- all the same weekend/week so it seemed like the perfect time for a visit. We enjoyed the somewhat cooler-than-normal Oklahoma weather. (Um 90 is still way to hot for us). 

We got to meet my brother's newest addition to his family, Tron, the huskey...


And enjoyed lots of fun playing outside -- G's favorite place to be. 



We totally surprised my Grandma at her birthday party. She was so excited to see us! 



Always getting sweets when the grandparents are around

















I am so happy we were able to be there for my Grandma's party! She is a wonderful woman, Grandma and now Great-Grandma! We love her so much!

No comments: