Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Our weekend...

We had a nice weekend with not a lot planned. I used Saturday to get some errands done and spent the morning making Giuliana homemade baby food. After that was done, I took few hours to get out of the house solo and got a pedicure and went to target. Although I was sans baby, I found myself rocking the shopping cart back and forth while standing in an aisle at target. I had to laugh out loud at myself at that!


Giuliana enjoyed her first taste of pears-.which she thought was pretty....interesting

We had lots of lounging and relaxing time....



And some fun play time as well (she loves her jumperoo!)...

On Sunday after we took Jeff to the airport we headed to the pool. The is the first time she ever had a bottle not held for her...I was ready to get to the pool and she was ready to eat so this worked while we walked down there...


And of course we had some snuggle time :)

No comments: