Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Leading up to Christmas...

I am so thankful Jeff was able to go to Oklahoma for Christmas. For the past 2 months it looked like he wouldn't be able to because of work, but one week before I was due to fly to OK, his work project was pushed to January and so I cancelled my flight and we hit the road! The week leading up to Christmas was FULL of seeing friends, family and preparing for the party's, and celebrating!

One night we went to Ted's with TJ, Katie, Bronx, Jenny, Scott, McKenna, Amanda, Troy, Kayela, and my parents -- I always have to have my Ted's!





Then we had our annual Eve Eve Party...


 My Mom and my niece Elliana...
 Truss and Jenny...

 My beautiful sister in law and her daughter Elliana...
 Kenna found a champagne bottle in the trash (it was empty, not to worry!)
 Vivi was so excited to see Santa!
 Jeff and his Godson Landon...
 Gina, Cathy (my Mother in law), Silvia (Truss's girlfriend) and Elliana...
 My cousin Hannah and Santa and Buddy...

No comments: