Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Holiday Season

December just flew by. It always does. We had such a busy month starting with a holiday party, some diving, then driving to Oklahoma for 10 days. We came back from Oklahoma on a Monday and left Friday for Phoenix for the Fiesta Bowl. It seems things are just now calming down.

We had a wonderful visit home for the Holidays. It seemed like for once I actually had a day to relax at my parents house and just spend time with the family instead of being on the go 24/7. The day after we arrived we went to our first Thunder game. My parents got amazing seats on the front row! We had so much fun and I was truly amazed at the great OKC fans!! It was a great atmosphere. We also got to spend some quality time with our adorable niece and nephew babysitting them. I spent one day with my best friend Jenny and Kenna just running errands (sweet Jenny took me to 3 Hobby Lobbys in search of a cupcake ornament I saw at a cupcake store and had to have!). We had our annual Ted's dinner with my best friends and the two new additions -- Bronx and Kenna. I spend one evening baking with my Mom, brother's girlfriend and family friend. We had a wonderful Eve Eve party with an appearance by Santa, Buddy the Elf and Boomer the mascot. Then we spent Christmas Eve and Day with my Grandmas and our families. The last day home I had whataburger and Del Rancho...what more could you want!

Our house in CA all decorated...
Thunder Game!


Annual Ted's dinner with friends...


Baking for Eve Eve

Vivi Enjoying a Cake Pop at Eve Eve

Eve Eve...




Christmas Eve at Jeff's Moms...

Christmas Eve at my Grandma R's

Mira and Isaiah on Christmas Morning...

Christmas "morning" at my Parents

Christmas Morning at Jeff's Moms

No comments: