Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Snooooow

The morning we left Wisconsin, we woke up to the ground covered in pretty snow. Giuliana loved looking at it from inside. She says snow like "snoooooow". I decided she needed to go play in it before we left. Our car was picking us up at 10:00 so I figured I had plenty of time. 


Well, she refused to wear her coat, and so she was already not happy when I made her wear it. Then she stood in the snow frozen and wouldn't move, crying for me to pick her up. 


After she was safe in Mommy's arms from that terrible snow, all was well in the world again :)





She would much rather be inside playing with her dolls apparently. 


The driver arrived 30 minutes early (because of the road conditions), I had not packed or showered, Giuliana refused to let anyone hold her and was crying at my feet. So needless to say, that was a stressful 30 minutes with Jeff not happy at me for not being ready. Once we got in the car, I looked over and saw this cute little moment. And then a few minutes later, they were sound asleep. 



This pretty much sums up our 4 hour layover in Cleveland. Giuliana ran around with one sock on and one sock off, holding a cookie and not sitting still - which was fine (except the lack of socks) because we wanted her tired for the flight. 












No comments: