Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter 2014!

We had such a great Easter weekend spent with the Nelson's. Our weekend was spent eating, relaxing, family time and playing. The best things in life :) Friday night we had our favorite sushi for dinner and watched a movie after G went to bed. Saturday I baked cookies (46 days without chocolate, I was ready for some chocolate peanut butter cookies!) for everyone, we relaxed by the pool, which Giuliana insisted on taking a swim despite the chilly water. We then dyed eggs outside and I was surprised how much G "got it" and enjoyed it. It was a mess of course, but the best kind of mess. After G went to bed we set up a create-your-own-pizza bar. I made homemade dough and we went at it making delicious creations. I forgot to take pictures but Jeff was in love with his ricotta - prosciutto, and Italian sausage combo. It reminded me of the pizzas we had in Italy. On Sunday morning we woke up and the Easter bunny had left G a basket of goodies. Jeff and I watched her "find" her eggs hidden outside, I went to church, and then we went to brunch at the Sheraton in Carlsbad. Such a fun filled weekend! 








I love these two to the moon and back. I'm so blessed they are mine. 



No comments: