Monday, July 8, 2013

Our little Firecracker

I wasn't sure how Giuliana would like the fireworks. We were prepared with Bose noise cancellation headphones and everything. We were literally 100 yars where they shot the fireworks off from at the La Quinta Resort golf course and it was 9pm, well past her bedtime. So I figured even if she wasn't scared she would be fussy from being up so late. Well she surprised us! I kept her in the stroller seat and just put it on the blanket next to me and was prepared to take her out if she got upset. She sat in there the entire time and was actually laughing, smiling, and banging her hand her the stroller bar in excitement. It was the cutest thing. I think I watched her more than the fireworks themselves and now I know why people are always talking about seeing things through their kids eyes!


 


Proud Daddy watching G enjoy the fireworks....


This picture cracks me up because she looks terrified! But she is actually mid-laugh! I swear!


She did squint a lot because it was so bright....
 
 
 


Jeff missing the grand finale because he was taking a video of his baby...
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: