Monday, November 5, 2012

35 Weeks!

 
 
35 Weeks!
This week was supposed to be my last week of not having a doctors appointment, but I managed to mess that up by falling flat on my face (well, not literally) chasing Shadow. It was late at night and I was taking him out to play with his ball, but the ball rolled out of the car and I couldn't find it in the dark so I told him to go find it. He started his sniffing franctically thing (picture a dog on a trail trying to find something) and then he saw our neighbor walking his dog and start to head towards them. I know he was just going to say hi, he is totally friendly, but I started to run after him, leaped forward to grab him, and ended up sliding across the concrete. Fortunately, I landed on my side and just scratched up my shoulder, wrist, and knee. Oh, and I was carrying a staple gun and staples the whole time. Anyway, the next morning I told Jeff (who was out of town) who made me call the doc, who then made me come in for a quick ultrasound. Everything looked fine, just as I figured since she was moving around like normal that night/the next morning.

In other news, we are just counting down the days -- not too much longer!!!!

No comments: