Monday, December 12, 2011

Merry and Jolly

It has been a bit hard to get into the spirit for my favorite time of year. Jeff has a huge project going in for work, which has him working long days, weekends and it will keep him in LA for Christmas. :( Tis life, I guess. I have to remind myself how thankful we are for his great job! This weekend we put on our merry and jolly faces and bought our Christmas tree, watched home alone, decorated our tree and had North End Cafe for dinner. We also squeezed in a quick photo session at the pool for our Christmas cards. It was a productive and fun holiday Saturday. On Sunday I made 8 pans of pioneer woman cinnamon rolls, oreoballs, molasses cookies, artichoke dip, pork tenderloin and prosciutto wrapped asparagus and had a few friends over to watch Sunday night football and see our beautiful tree!

No comments: